Like most great ideas, this lamp started as a vision seen on the way home from Burning Man, and was the starting point for our entire artistic journey.
The circles and lines throughout this lamp form intricate sacred geometry patterns, with enchanting five-sided symmetry. It's jewel-like form draws a viewer's focus from the top down to its terminal point, showcasing interlinked circles and elegant rotational geometry.
We don't have definitive proof that the moon produces seeds (yet), but if it did, we imagine they'd resemble something a lot like this.
NOTE: Currently available for local drop-off/pick-up in Greater Seattle Area only
- Designed, cut, and assembled by hand in Seattle, WA.
- Includes 15-foot vintage-style braided hemp electrical cord with on/off switch and mounting hooks
- Made from premium Baltic Birch
- Uses custom magnet attachment system for easy bulb changing
- 40-watt shadow-casting incandescent bulb included. For indoor use only
Dimensions: ~8.5" across, 11" long, 15ft cord length